Phone: +91-422 email@example.com
Online Fee Payment
1. Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards
2. Student/Parent has to enter the Register number. Kindly verify name and class of the student.
3. Click on "View Fee " to get the details of the fees to paid.
4. Click on "Pay online" and you will be directed to online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment.
Processing charges for each transaction
For your Kind Attention!
1.Please check your card limit before proceeding to online payment.
2.If the transaction has FAILED for some reasons, you are REQUESTED TO WAIT for THREE DAYS before trying for payment again, please contact accounts department of the College for any discrepancy of online fee faced by you with reference to any of your transaction.
3. The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
There is no cancellation option for the end users.
In case of duplicate payment, end user to approach accounts department for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ your bank statement.
By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.