Department of Mathematics was started in the year 1991 as a supporting department. The department has well experienced faculty members.
The department has competent faculties with wide knowledge in pure & applied Mathematics. To update the knowledge of the students in their respective area, the department has been organizing various application oriented guest lectures and seminars. To impart learning strategies in young minds and to develop their numerical skills, the department conducts aptitude classes and career oriented workshops. “MARS”, the department association also encourages the students to participate and present papers in application of Mathematics in various disciplines.
- + B.Sc (Mathematics)
To inspire, prepare and empower students to succeed in the ever-changing world.
- + To strengthen the students analytical abilities in the field of mathematics.
- + To motivate the students by upgrading their interest in contemporary mathematical techniques.
- + To promote interdisciplinary learning so that the students develop a wider perspective and compete with confidence at multiple levels in various fields.
- + Career development programmes
- + Self-learning classes
- + Placement oriented training
- + Organizing seminars that unfold various trend and nuances of Mathematics